If you're ready, head to your first guess. Good luck! 👍
Modify the parameters of the game to increase/decrease difficulty and your enjoyment!
Best ScoresBack to top
4 slots with 6 possibilities and 8 guesses
|1||ssh420||47||Sat, 11 Dec 2021|
|2||ssh420||85||Sat, 11 Dec 2021|
|3||Sam||126||Thu, 15 Apr 2021|
|4||Schultz||166||Tue, 18 May 2021|
|5||ssh420||190||Sat, 11 Dec 2021|
|6||Swarley||216||Wed, 05 May 2021|
|7||Joe Cool||225||Tue, 20 Apr 2021|
|8||Waffles||248||Wed, 05 May 2021|
|9||Sprinkles||317||Wed, 14 Apr 2021|
|10||Sam||318||Thu, 02 Sep 2021|
RulesBack to top
You have 8 guesses to guess the randomly generated code made up of 4 icons from the set of possible icons: [🍎, 🍊, 🍋, ☘️, 🐳, 🍇]. For example: "☘️ 🐳 ☘️ 🍋"
On each guess made, you will be presented with 4 slots that may or may not contain a black or white peg indicating the accuracy of your guess.
- A black peg "⚫️" indicates that one of the icons in your guess is in the correct position in the code.
- A white peg "⚪" indicates that one of the icons in your guess is in the code but not in the correct position.
For example, if you guessed "☘️ 🐳 ☘️ 🍋" you might see feedback such as:
This would indicate that one of your icons was in the correct position and another occurs in the code, but was in the wrong position.
Note: These pegs do not appear in the same order as the icons in your guess!
Winning or Losing
- If you are able to guess the code in 8 guesses or less, you are a winner!
- If you cannot guess the code in 8 guesses or less, try again and better luck next time! 😎👍
Like golf, a low score is better. Scoring begins as soon as you make a selection on any dropdown in your first guess.
- For every second, your score increases by 1.
- Every time you make a guess, your score increases by 30.